Meet the Leadership Team
Steve oversees all aspects of the Acumence product, including working with industry specialists, creating product roadmaps, working with the Development Team, and ensuring that customer’s needs are met.
Steve has spent 11 years as a software engineer architecting and developing reliable, full-stack, globally deployed, custom software applications. He enjoys working to meet the complex technical requirements found in the manufacturing industry.
- Graduated from DePauw University with a degree in Computer Science.
- Lives in Colorado with his wife and two high-energy dogs, Riley, an Australian shepherd, and Luna, a border collie and retriever mix.
- Enjoys trail mountain biking, tinkering in the garage, and roaming the backcountry on his skis or splitboard.
- Currently renovating a 1969 Honda Scrambler motorcycle.
Jason designs highly-intuitive user experiences for Acumence, enabling end users to focus on quality, efficiency, and process improvement without being distracted or hindered by the tools at hand.
With over 23 years of experience, Jason is adept at creating solutions that uniquely fit specific company needs and designing highly-intuitive user experiences for high-speed flows of data and execution.
- Graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Computer Science.
- Loves hiking, kayaking, and exploring US and Canadian parks with his wife and three boys.
- Has three cats named Max, Willow, and Purdue Pete.
- Enjoys coaching his boys’ soccer teams and square-foot gardening.
VP of Products
Jason’s role on the Acumence team to is to align the company’s long-term product roadmap with customers’ business strategies. He ensures that customers’ needs are met, and that the Acumence team is working on a product that customers will find intuitive and extremely useful.
Jason has been working with customers to define how technology can be applied in production environments for over 25 years. This experience allows him to balance innovation with practicality and identify where real business value can be achieved.
- Graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Spends most of his free time learning, especially about technology and science.
- Loves being outdoors, especially biking, hiking, and kayaking.
- He and his wife have two children, two cats, Miles and Maisy, and a dog named Jasmine whose age in human years is approaching 100.